We can’t wait to see you in person at EWF21. The safety and wellbeing of our audiences, artists and staff is our number one priority and we are strictly following the Victorian government’s COVIDSafe guidelines to ensure you can attend our events with confidence.
We ask that you read and follow the safety measures described below.
What You Can Do
Stay home if you are unwell
Please stay home if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath or any other flu-like symptoms).
Our flexible ticketing policy allows you to get a refund if you have booked in advance. Let us know prior to the event and we’ll sort out a ticket refund for you. We won’t be able to provide a refund if you contact us after the event. Click here to view EWF’s Ticketing Terms & Conditions.
If you are visiting one of our sites or venues, please check in via the QR Code provided. Feel free to let us know if you aren’t able to check in electronically and we will provide a manual check in option.
Stay 1.5 metres away from others when moving around the venue/s. Floor markings and signage will help guide you safely.
Carry a mask
Currently, Victorians must carry a face mask at all times and wear it in certain situations. Detailed information can be found on the Victorian Government’s website. We’ll also keep you updated on our socials and right here if there are changes.
If you are unable to maintain physical distance at an event, you must wear your mask.
Please sanitise or wash your hands regularly. Handwashing facilities and hand sanitising stations will be available at each venue.
Coughing and sneezing
Cough and sneeze into your elbow. Please dispose of tissues in the provided bins.
What We’re Doing
- •Paperless ticketing and contactless payments at box offices.
- •Check in via QR codes to support contact tracing.
- •Signage and floor markers to remind everyone to physical distance and guide you safely through the venue.
- •Staff trained in all COVID-19 safety and hygiene protocols and procedures.
- •COVID Safety Marshals at events. These Marshals are ready to support you and answer any questions you may have.
- •Regular cleaning and sanitising of our venues.
- •Hand sanitising stations and handwashing facilities available throughout our venues.
- •Our flexible ticketing policy allows you to receive a refund if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or must self isolate. Contact us prior to your event to request a refund. Click here to view EWF’s Ticketing Terms & Conditions.
- •Up-to-date COVID-Safety information communicated on our COVID-19 Safety web page and through social media.
Venue COVIDSafe Information
Below you’ll find links to each venue’s individual COVIDSafe information. It’s important to become familiar with their practices and conditions of entry before attending your events.
Click on the name of a venue to access their COVIDSafe information.
- •Bargoonga Nganjin, Fitzroy North Library
- •Brunswick Mechanics Institute
- •Bunjil Place
- •Common Rooms
- •Dandenong Library
- •Footscray Community Arts Centre
- •Melbourne Planetarium, Scienceworks
- •Readings State Library
- •Springvale Library
- •State Library of Victoria
- •The Wheeler Centre & The Moat